- • 1 pound ground chicken
- • 8 ounces deli ham, diced
- • 1 small yellow onion, minced
- • 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- • 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- • 2 garlic cloves, minced
- • 1 large egg
- • 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- • 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- • 1/2 cup heavy cream
- • 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- • 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- • 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- • 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- • Finely chopped fresh parsley, for serving
- Combine all ingredients for meatballs in large mixing bowl. Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Roll chicken mixture into golf-ball-size meatballs. Coat top of Air Fry Kit with nonstick cooking spray and arrange meatballs in a single layer. Spritz top of meatballs with water. Place Air Fry Kit into machine. Press “Air Fry” button and rotate knob to navigate to 400° and press knob to set temperature. Rotate knob to navigate to 20 minutes and press to start, cooking meatballs until golden-brown and cooked through to internal temperature of 165°F.
- Combine heavy cream, mustard, lemon juice, pepper and Parmesan in medium
- microwave safe bowl. When meatballs are done, remove Air Fry Kit and place bowl onto turntable. Press “Micro” and press start to confirm 100% power level. Rotate knob to 30 seconds and press “Start” to heat sauce. Remove sauce from microwave and stir.
- Serve meatballs with creamy Dijon sauce and garnish with fresh parsley.